1) Don’t be click Happy, only open the sites which are trustable or are used frequently used by your friends.
2) Whenever you are asked to ‘allow’ or ‘deny’ an application access to the internet, always dent unless you are confident that the site you are trying to access is authentic.
3) Limit your personal posts on social networking sites to people you trust.
4) Keep a check on privacy settings on your social networking profile. Don’t disclose personal information about other people either.
5) Secure your wireless network with a password and change it regularly.